Graduates at Opus
At Opus we’ll challenge you to reach your full professional potential – and create our tomorrow.
The recruitment and development of cadets, technicians and graduates is an important part of our future. Our Emerging Professionals programme brings vital new energy, ideas and opportunities for growth to the wider Opus team and our clients.
What we offer
We provide a rich learning environment embracing a range of learning opportunities and styles both on and off the job. It’s not only about attracting the best – we seek to develop our people into the best they can be.
The Emerging Professionals programme supports ongoing personal, professional and technical learning and includes structured workplace learning, mentoring and networking to accelerate skill development. You can expect a variety of experiences and a good team environment through a programme endorsed by relevant professional bodies.
Graduate and Cadet development includes:
- Opus orientation
- Emerging Professionals network group
- Individual development plan
- Structured on the job learning
- Job rotations
- Site visits
- Tailored training programme
What we're looking for
We don’t just look to fill a vacancy. The people we want have the skills, drive and passion to help us take our business forward.
Applications for the graduate programme open on 4 April and close 8 May 2016.
All applications should be submitted online by filling in an Opus application form and attaching your CV, a covering letter and your transcript.
Once the applications close, we will review and shortlist all received applications. From here we will hold phone interviews and then face to face second interviews, this tends to happen in the 2-3 weeks after the close date. The last step of our process is getting offers out to our successful graduates.
Click here to get started and make the most from your career.
Events and dates for 2016
- Applications open: 4 April 2016
- University of Auckland, Presentation Evening 22nd March 2016
- Waikato University, Engineering Careers Expo 6th April 2016
- Waikato University, Presentation Evening 12th April 2016
- University of Auckland, Engineering Career Expo 27th April 2016
- University of Canterbury, Employer Presentation Evening 3rd May 2016
- University of Canterbury, Engineering Careers Expo 11th May 2016